Mar 31, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hi! Would anyone be willing to check out my personal statement and give me some feedback? I would really appreciate it. I have low stats and am banking on a good essay to boost my application. <3

OThopefully183

2+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2019
Status (Visible)
Hi! Would anyone be willing to check out my personal statement and give me some feedback? I would really appreciate it. I have low stats and am banking on a good essay to boost my application. <3

Sure I don't mind but it might take some time as school started for me send it through direct message. Paste it in the textbox and I'll take a look at it and edit it. Is this for the general OTCAS statement?

Mar 31, 2020
Status (Visible)
Sure I don't mind but it might take some time as school started for me send it through direct message. Paste it in the textbox and I'll take a look at it and edit it. Is this for the general OTCAS statement?
That would be incredible, I'll take any feedback I can get. And yes this is for the general OTCAS statement. I'll DM you the statement now. Thanks in advance!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads