Pet Health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UT Mike

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my dog has a small lump on his head, about 2mm in size. I have no idea what it is. He is getting weaker by the day and I am very concern. Please help. Does anyone know what this can be?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Mike,

The folks here are pre-vet students. We've taken a few chemistry and bio courses but definitely can't diagnose dogs over the internet!

Your dog needs to see a vet. If he's getting progressively weaker, he needs to see one very soon.

You need to take him to a vet ASAP. Without a pathology report, no one could say just what it is. Also, almost everyone here is pre-vet. We do not have degrees, and even a licensed vet could not make a diagnosis over the net. Certain breeds can get small benign tumors throughout their body. This 'lump' could be anything. Your dog could be getting weak because of a different problem having nothing to do with the lump. Please take your dog to be checked out, especialy if he is getting weaker by the day.
DrRae