Pet Insurance Discounts for Students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CombinedDriving67

Tufts c/o 2024
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to search for this answer but didn’t find anything so sorry if I missed something! Do any of the pet insurance companies offer discounts for vet students? I see several offer discounts for vet professionals but I wasn’t sure if we were included in that. I’m looking to adopt a younger dog and believe insurance will be worth it. I also welcome personal stories when it comes to pet insurance, good or bad. Thanks in advance for any assistance!
 
We discussed it a lot in this thread fairly recently. I don’t think we talked about discounts for students, but it would fulfill your personal stories request.