Pfizer fellowship?

Started by chattkis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chattkis

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone ever try to get a pfizer undergraduate research fellowship? Just wondering if they send out notification whether you got it or did not get it. Cause I am starting to think I didn't... :scared:
 
chattkis said:
Anyone ever try to get a pfizer undergraduate research fellowship? Just wondering if they send out notification whether you got it or did not get it. Cause I am starting to think I didn't... :scared:


I recieved a Pfizer Fellowship in April 2001. The award letter was Fed-Exed.
 
VoltageGated said:
I recieved a Pfizer Fellowship in April 2001. The award letter was Fed-Exed.

That's some memory you've got! I'm impressed. 👍