PGY-2 spot open for Ob/Gyn

Started by civic4982
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

civic4982

FM => Geri
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heard that there's a PGY2 spot open at my program.

I had a great experience here over the past year even though I'm leaving for FP (they already filled my spot because I told them quite a while back). The faculty and other residents have been exceptional and supportive even though I was leaving.

It's Baylor in Houston, TX. Ben Taub General Hospital in Houston, TX is a fun place to learn and can be quite crazy at times so far as the kind of pathology you get to see.

I don't know much about it but this is just me hearing through the grapevine in case anyone is interested. I didn't post onto the "positions available" since I'm not an official poster from the institution.

Hope this helps someone out.
 
Good luck.I am a Fp doc .I am trying to get in to a ob residency.
Could you pls share your pc ph number
Thanks
Uk