Position Wanted pgy1/pgy2/pgy3 pediatric position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hipocampa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a PGY2 pediatrics in NY. due to family issue I need to move to Dallas, Texas. my husband has health issues and I need to be close to him. I accept moving to pediatric PGY1, PGY2 or PGY3. if spot is available or anyone interested in swap

Please, I appreciate any help.

any luck ?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a PGY2 pediatrics in NY. due to family issue I need to move to Dallas, Texas. my husband has health issues and I need to be close to him. I accept moving to pediatric PGY1, PGY2 or PGY3. if spot is available or anyone interested in swap

Please, I appreciate any help.

any luck ?

Hi. I am interested in doing this but I'm coming from med/peds. I'd like to switch from med/peds to another med/peds or peds program. I recently matched into a program in the midwest but due to family reasons, I would like to to return to east coast. Any advice would be appreciated

Hi. I am interested in doing this but I'm coming from med/peds. I'd like to switch from med/peds to another med/peds or peds program. I recently matched into a program in the midwest but due to family reasons, I would like to to return to east coast. Any advice would be appreciated

I matched into a fully university-based peds program in the Southwest (shall start PGY-1 in July) and I was looking for information from anyone who swapped from peds to med/peds and if anyone would be interested for the same next year.