PGY1 position Internal Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happydoc18

Reaction score
Hi guys,

looking for a PGY-1 positions for Internal Medicine. Please let me know if you know of anything. Any lead would be greatly appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

looking for a PGY-1 positions for Internal Medicine. Please let me know if you know of anything. Any lead would be greatly appreciated :)

Cold call the program coordinator's phone on websites and email. Attach your personal statement, step scores, MSPE if you were given a PDF copy to look at, offer to send them your LORs by having your mentors upload them confidentially to interfolio, include a 2x2 picture, and put in a statement of intent for why their program. I've been here before. It's going to be hard but you have to try. People are hush hush about program openings and they usually fill with internal candidates as opposed to an unknown quantity. Expect the need to reapply for next match cycle and start planning out how to improve your chances for IM this fall (take Step 3, find clinical work and update letters).