Position Available PGY2 FM position open

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am pgy2 in family medicine in the uk.I do have a us greencard and usmle steps 1,2 and 3.I can start right away.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you call me ? I can get some information from you. Then I can send your information to our program director.
Hi, unfortunately my mobile network is not allowing me to call the US ;/ i tried adding you on WhatsApp but no luck. You can dm your questions directly to me
 
@Eric Harris and @sugarplummy please don't post your phone numbers and emails on the public threads. Send each other a message by clicking on the member name and clicking on "Start Conversation"
I removed these from the posts above.
 
@Eric Harris and @sugarplummy please don't post your phone numbers and emails on the public threads. Send each other a message by clicking on the member name and clicking on "Start Conversation"
I removed these from the posts above.
Thanks for letting us know.