Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am applying for the first time this year. I received interviews to 2 of the 3 schools that I applied for. I'm done with my prereqs but my GPA is low (3.02 in the pharmcas) i have a bachelor's in another pharm unrelated field, and my pcat scores are low too (69). I really was not expecting any interviews until my stats looked better, hopefully next year. To my surprise I did get these 2 interviews, so just wanted to ask is anyone has ever gotten accepted with these low stats, do they consider other things besides GPA and PCAT ?
thank you

OMG!!! you are SO right!!! after i got the first one correct the VERY next word was, "GUFFAW???"
at that point i was already looking for that link. you know like in those spelling bee, competitions where they tell the judge, "... can you use it in a sentence, please..."
]. for the most part, i REALLY want to get into UOPs 2+3 accellerated program. although, i've been hearing some not so good things about it's COMMUNITY in the 2010 thread. but, i dunno... i guess if i get an interview, i'll find out for myself
but, yeah... the link in my signature has some info about 0-6 and early assurerance pharmacy programs for graduating high school seniors an such, as well as a list of schools that offer those programs. but, anyway... CONGRATZ!!!