Step I Pharm help/ Anki seems complicated

Started by mopitup85
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mopitup85

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still trying to figure out how to master pharm for step 1 and I'm thinking flashcards using first aid and UWorld questions might be best for me.

I really don't want to use Anki even though a lot of people suggest it. It seems complicated for the technologically challenged.

Are paper flashcards by hand doable? Anyone have success doing it the old fashioned way or using a simpler program like CRAM flashcards?

Advice?
 
You certainly can make them by hand, but I'd imagine it would take longer to make and go through. You also lose out on a ton of features.

There's a ton of Youtube videos that explain Anki for the ludd-iest of the luddites: