[Pharm Parody] Pharmacist Raps/Dances in Walgreens Swag

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FakePharmacist

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]7tW-dkBc95I[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty cool vid. Despite popular beliefs, being a pharmacist can be uber fun!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reminds me of that lifeguard/gangnam style video =P hope we dont get the same results

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, I watched the whole thing.. I want 2 minutes of my life back!

I want 30 seconds of my life back

You guys seriously didn't think it was funny? Any retail experience? Everybody I've shown this to swear it's the best thing ever. I guess you have to be working retail, maybe specifically Walgreens in order to get some of it. But still, come on.

I am not gonna say it was the worst thing I have ever seen, but it is close.

You guys have no sense of humor. The video wasn't wonderful, but it was kind of cute.

You do know that this was a PARODY right? As in, it was supposed to be as "stupid" or "bad" as possible. Have you ever worked in a retail pharmacy? Probably not. It's cool if you don't get it. But yes, like the other poster said, go get a sense of humor.

You do know that this was a PARODY right? As in, it was supposed to be as "stupid" or "bad" as possible. Have you ever worked in a retail pharmacy? Probably not. It's cool if you don't get it. But yes, like the other poster said, go get a sense of humor.

I've worked retail for 2 years. This is bad even for a parody.:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

And you just told someone to 'go get a sense of humor" :laugh:

:thumbdown:

A parody must be made as bad as possible? That is news to me.

I agree that this was bad enough to induce multiple eye-rolls. The duck face. My god, the duck face alone makes this cringe worthy.

I have to agree, I clearly do not know what parody means.

You clearly have uncontrollable sarcasm. :smuggrin:

A parody must be made as bad as possible? That is news to me.

My original quote was "supposed to be as "stupid" or "bad" as possible".

I specifically quoted "bad", since it's often better to have someone that doesn't know what they're doing in a parody. For example, a person that dances really "bad" would often be funny, while a professional dancer would probably not get any laughs. Bad word usage on my part.

And you just told someone to 'go get a sense of humor" :laugh:

Yes I did. :eek:

This is the greatest thing ever.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using SDN Mobile.