Pharm tech license necessary for matriculation?

Started by Clown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clown

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so i just got into a school, and in their letter they say that i must submit a copy of a valid pharmacy technician license to them. I've never worked as a pharm tech before, so we need these to get into any pharmacy school?
 
umm...no?

Some of the schools I applied to have asked for a copy of my certification when i put down that I am a pharm tech. but that was with my application not after being accepted. I highly doubt any school require you to have experience as a pharm tech to be admitted.

Did you claim to be a pharm tech in you application?

Call the school and ask, or email the admissions office. Thats usually a pretty good solution to many of the problems posted on this site.