Low GPA for Canadian Pharm

Started by grdigital
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grdigital

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi so I want to go into a pharmacy in Canada and my first years in my undergrad were really bad (I got a 2.5 in my first term and 2.9 in my second) due to personal reasons. But my last years were better so I was wondering if I really had any chance to get in. My last 60 credits average is 3.6. Also, would it hurt my chances if I did some of my prereqs after my 4th year through open studies?
 
Hi so I want to go into a pharmacy in Canada and my first years in my undergrad were really bad (I got a 2.5 in my first term and 2.9 in my second) due to personal reasons. But my last years were better so I was wondering if I really had any chance to get in. My last 60 credits average is 3.6. Also, would it hurt my chances if I did some of my prereqs after my 4th year through open studies?
Are you asking about entering a Canadian pharmacy program or a US program?