Pharm Tech (Texas) Confirmation page?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDWanabe

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just submitted my application to be a Texas Pharmacy Technician but got no confirmation page when I finished. None of my info appears to work online to search for my application status or when I try to print my FAST fingerprinting form. Did anyone else run into this problem? Does the confirmation page come in email or something?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow..wait a few months before I can even see my status as an applicant?
I knew the system was clunky..but this is...😡

haha..Anyways, thanks for the advice velvet- I predict we'll be seeing alot more of each other come january :meanie: