Pharmacies in Oahu (Waikiki area)

Started by eddie269
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eddie269

Still in shock...
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, this summer I'm looking to do a 6 week rotation near Waikiki. I did the hardest part and found a place to stay. Now I just need some suggestions for good pharmacies to work at. Community or hospital is fine. I know Longs is huge over there.

Ideally, anything near the Waikiki/Manoa area is fine since that's where the apt is. So for all you Hawaiian locals, let me know!

I saw more Hawaiian posters in pre-pharmacy so if I don't get responses here, you'll find this thread over there. Thanks in advance!