Pharmacist Intern Question

Started by willrocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willrocks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a question about registering as a pharmacist intern. I have been accepted into the third year of one pharmacy school, and I am thus eligible to register as an intern in MA. However, the school into which I was accepted was my safety and I am hoping to get into a better school come January. To register as a pharmacist intern, the pharmacy school in which I will be attending must fill out a section of the form. I would like to register as an intern now to get a better job as opposed to waiting until January when I find out if I will be going to a better school. Is it possible to register as an intern now, having the school I was accepted sign off that I am enrolled at that school, and then come January notify the board that I will be attending a different school? Or will this create problems?
Thanks very much.