Pharmacist Intern Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willrocks

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a question about registering as a pharmacist intern. I have been accepted into the third year of one pharmacy school, and I am thus eligible to register as an intern in MA. However, the school into which I was accepted was my safety and I am hoping to get into a better school come January. To register as a pharmacist intern, the pharmacy school in which I will be attending must fill out a section of the form. I would like to register as an intern now to get a better job as opposed to waiting until January when I find out if I will be going to a better school. Is it possible to register as an intern now, having the school I was accepted sign off that I am enrolled at that school, and then come January notify the board that I will be attending a different school? Or will this create problems?
Thanks very much.

Members don't see this ad.

I contacted the board and they will give the intern license to me now, as I will be entering year 3.