Pharmacists: Keeping up with the "IN"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stevephhs016

Zug Zug
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So what methods do you use to stay current with new changes in medicine. OTC, practice guidelines....etc?

Trying to see what other peers are subscribing to to keep up with new information, reviewing old guidelines etc etc.
 
So what methods do you use to stay current with new changes in medicine. OTC, practice guidelines....etc?

Trying to see what other peers are subscribing to to keep up with new information, reviewing old guidelines etc etc.


Keeping up with the new stuff is overrated. I'm not kidding.

I read IDSA guidelines... once in a while.. and may read about new drugs coming out.. occassionally. But I will not and I do not make an effort to keep up with the new stuff.
 
My favorite subscription is to the Pharmacist's Letter. I do both the CE in the Letter and I subscribe to their Live CE's as well. I'm going to try to attend one state pharmacy meeting a year as well just because it's nice to get out there and network as well.