Pharmacists who work for CMS Medicaid / Medicare

Started by MBar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MBar

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm trying to see what it's like working for CMS Medicare / Medicaid for pharmacists. I know the salary is not great (i.e. govt), but what about job satisfaction, expectations/ metrics, etc. The job description involves: policy work, pharmaco-economics, law/regulations.
Anyone here currently working or has had experience with CMS?
 
Soooo many jobs there. It's fully remote so I'm tempted, but I just can't justify the low pay. VA pays way more.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I have applied to CMS too, but what are the chances to get in???
I have been working almost 10 years with retail trying to switch career. Kind of confused which one to focus. I prefer WFH jobs but not sure where to look. Please guide me.
Thanks
 
I applied for ****s and giggles for the newest iteration of the posting...I thought maaaayyybe I might want the job just due to it being fully remote, but then decided I don't want the pay cut. Anyway, here's how many people applied...I don't even know how many positions there are...and yeah I did get referred but that doesn't really mean anything.
1682991380659.png