Pharmacists working/worked for Kindred hospital?

Started by Selladore
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Selladore

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Are there any pharmacists on here familiar with Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals? I've never heard of "Transitional Care Hospitals."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I locumed there on weekends when I started practice and still help with their formulary from time to time. PM me, but it's not that bad so long as your tech (singular) is decent. The corporate crap sucks hard though as you're the only pharmacist there besides the working director. If it's AZ or NV, I do have a conflict of interest as the same people still are there.