pharmacology book for clinical years

Started by DadIsFat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DadIsFat

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am starting M3 next month and wanted to see if anyone could recommend a handy reference for pharmacology while on the wards. I have heard Tarascon's Pharmacopedia is good but they are no longer publishing new editions. I could still get the 2020 ebook. Does anyone have any other recommendations? Also heard Epocrates is helpful.

Thank you!
 
I was told just this week by an outgoing 3rd year to definitely get the epocrates app on your phone. They offer their premium service free to medical students.