Pharmacy admission possibility

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPS

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a senior and I will be graduating this spring(majoring in pharmaceutical science) and will be applying for pharmacy schools . I'm very nervous due to my stats and wanted to get honest opinions on the possibilities of getting into pharmacy schools. Here are my stats.

cgpa- 3.01(my freshman and sophomore year was quite rough but I have upward trend for gpa for junior year and senior year)
science gpa - 3.36
working in cvs as pharmacy technician ~1yr
volunteering in hospital ~1yr
have cpr certificate
interned during summer in medical industry company
pcat composite - 91

What would be the possibility and what schools should I apply to?
I'm really scared and desparate:(

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm a senior and I will be graduating this spring(majoring in pharmaceutical science) and will be applying for pharmacy schools . I'm very nervous due to my stats and wanted to get honest opinions on the possibilities of getting into pharmacy schools. Here are my stats.

cgpa- 3.01(my freshman and sophomore year was quite rough but I have upward trend for gpa for junior year and senior year)
science gpa - 3.36
have cpr certificate
pcat composite - 91

1) You’ll be fine. Possibilities look good.
2) Apply to cheapest regionally accredited school

Your desperate choosing this career but no need to be scared for the acceptance. Save it for after graduation.

Reactions: 1 user

science gpa - 3.36
have cpr certificate
pcat composite - 91

Which states are you considering for pharmacy school?