Pharmacy application help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cliub

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Univeristy have sended my offical transcripts to the pharmCAS on aug 1th But my online status still show up The status of your official transcripts will be updated here when they are received by PharmCAS, even before you complete and e-submit your electronic application to PharmCAS. Please allow at least one week for the on-line system to be updated after PharmCAS receives your transcripts in the mail. You can e-submit your application even if PharmCAS has not yet received your official transcripts; once they are all received, your application will be marked as complete. i am applying the early decision for university of kentucky. what should i do now

Members don't see this ad.

My Univeristy have sended my offical transcripts to the pharmCAS on aug 1th But my online status still show up The status of your official transcripts will be updated here when they are received by PharmCAS, even before you complete and e-submit your electronic application to PharmCAS. Please allow at least one week for the on-line system to be updated after PharmCAS receives your transcripts in the mail. You can e-submit your application even if PharmCAS has not yet received your official transcripts; once they are all received, your application will be marked as complete. i am applying the early decision for university of kentucky. what should i do now

Chill. You've still got almost 3 weeks until the deadline. The "allow one week for update" part is a minimum.

First, bold is a little hard to read.

Second, there is a PharmCAS thread for when you've followed R2pharmD2's advice. I believe some people there sent theirs at the end of July & PharmCAS still hasn't marked it received.

Mine went in the mail on August 4th & 5th - 3 different schools. I'll try to remember to post in the PharmCAS thread when they mark 'em received. Remember the postal service can take a week to get from coast to coast, plus the PharmCAS week, so I'm not expecting mine to be posted earlier than August 18.

What I plan on doing is waiting a week past that date, then calling PharmCAS to see at what timeframe they suggest resending because it's probably lost in the mail. I also plan on asking them what their backlog looks like (so I know if I should wait a few more days). I don't relish the idea of hiking all around Phoenix again.

Then again, I can afford to be a little relaxed about the timeframe because I have to wait on my July PCAT score to be posted before the school I'm applying to will consider my application complete anyway. I'm hoping the transcript receipt + GPA calculations are about the same amount of time as the PCAT posting... ;)

Then again, I can afford to be a little relaxed about the timeframe because I have to wait on my July PCAT score to be posted before the school I'm applying to will consider my application complete anyway. I'm hoping the transcript receipt + GPA calculations are about the same amount of time as the PCAT posting... ;)

How long does it take for PCAT scores to come in?