Pharmacy down the street got robbed last night...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...who the hell robs a store without a mask and wearing a fedora?

cvs-robbery.jpg


I'm locking that joint up like a freaking fortress tonight, though. I'm a scurredy Mikey.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Now, we now where WVU works... need someone who lives nearby to scare the **** out of him just for fun!
 
That's when I yell, "Congratulations! You're our 1,000,000th customer. You win every control in this place. Please don't shoot me, and have a nice night."
 
"down the road" is figurative, y'all...there actually are several pharmacies down those streets, but I ain't on 202, nor 73...I'm just saying its kinda close to me...close enough to be concerned, anyway...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad