pharmacy fraternities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marylandpharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, what are your thoughts about them?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Caverject said:
Oh yeah...before I forget....PDC sucks...Thez goin doin motha yo!
WTF does that even say??

c-ject= the ONLY reason to join PDC

I'm pledging for Phi Delta Chi this semester. I just wasn't feeling the people/environment in Kappa Psi at my school...well some of them. This semester we have 32 pledges and Kappa Psi had i think 20. PDC is greattttttt. It may be different at other schools. Regardless of what fraternity, you should pledge one anyways. You become a part of a brotherhood and leave your little mark at your school after you graduate.

bbmuffin said:
WTF does that even say??

c-ject= the ONLY reason to join PDC

timbo301 said:
I'm pledging for Phi Delta Chi this semester. I just wasn't feeling the people/environment in Kappa Psi at my school...well some of them. This semester we have 32 pledges and Kappa Psi had i think 20. PDC is greattttttt. It may be different at other schools. Regardless of what fraternity, you should pledge one anyways. You become a part of a brotherhood and leave your little mark at your school after you graduate.

oh wait hold on...i just noticed on the other forum that you aren't even in a pharmacy fraternity yet caverject. How is it that you know so much about which one sucks the most? I don't mean to be mean, but when you are accepted into a pharmacy school, learn about what each fraternity offers and then you decide to pledge a fraternity, then you can talk all your mess...but at least be civil about it. Until then, don't throw the trash talk this way when all fraternities are good in one way or another. Most importantly, speak in english!

PDC for me. More fraternal/service oriented at my school. I'll be pledging soon.

timbo301 said:
I don't mean to be mean, but when you are accepted into a pharmacy school, learn about what each fraternity offers and then you decide to pledge a fraternity, then you can talk all your mess...but at least be civil about it.

way to really do your research! :rolleyes:

i don't mean to be mean but when people (trolls) have been around as long as c-ject you come to know the facts.... including that he too is in pharmacy school....

oh and on another note... just in case you weren't aware... pledging doesn't mean jack. you have be initiated first.

way to go rocket scientist..... i'm sure PDC is proud

timbo301 said:
oh wait hold on...i just noticed on the other forum that you aren't even in a pharmacy fraternity yet caverject. How is it that you know so much about which one sucks the most? I don't mean to be mean, but when you are accepted into a pharmacy school, learn about what each fraternity offers and then you decide to pledge a fraternity, then you can talk all your mess...but at least be civil about it. Until then, don't throw the trash talk this way when all fraternities are good in one way or another. Most importantly, speak in english!
bb's got my back yo, so youz betta listen up!!

Oh, yeah, before I forget, do you have a humor switch somewhere in your head? If you read anything I wrote, most of the things I write are meant to be taken lightly. Just to clarify things for you, I am in fact involved in a fraternity, as well as APhA-ASP, ASHP, and some others. Oh wait, guess that means I really am in pharmacy school. Oh yeah, and I graduate in about 9 months.

bbmuffin said:
rocket scientist....
You hit the nail on the head!

timbo301 said:
Until then, don't throw the trash talk this way when all fraternities are good in one way or another.

How's this? :thumbup: :thumbup:

pdc1.JPG

timbo301 said:
all fraternities are good in one way or another.

isn't this the same type of thing they tell fat kids??

"Everyone is beautiful in your own way..."

yeah and we all know that is true.... :rolleyes:

oh and incase you're too dense to realize it or decide to "research".... i'm referring to PDC as the fat kid...

Caverject said:
bb's got my back yo, so youz betta listen up!!

umm....
no

i believe it is currently you that is smoking crack if you actually believe i would ever take your side

bbmuffin said:
umm....
no

i believe it is currently you that is smoking crack if you actually believe i would ever take your side

hahhahahaaha :laugh: . you guys are too funny. im glad pharmacy students have a sense of humor. the people i do research with get excited only over molecules.

marylandpharm said:
hahhahahaaha :laugh: . you guys are too funny. im glad pharmacy students have a sense of humor. the people i do research with get excited only over molecules.
Wow...someone who finally gets it! Nice to see some people can appreciate
goodhumr.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

Caverject said:
Wow...someone who finally gets it! Nice to see some people can appreciate
goodhumr.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
no

everything i say on here is a very very serious matter

i am outraged!
:mad:

you people just don't get me!

bbmuffin said:
no

everything i say on here is a very very serious matter

i am outraged!
:mad:

you people just don't get me!
Don't forget to unwrap the foil from the suppository before you cram it up your rear end

Caverject said:
Don't forget to unwrap the foil from the suppository before you cram it up your rear end
don't you know anything?!?

no sex before marriage!!

foreign objects= sex

oh i'm sorry... you wouldnt know what anyone who is halfway respectable is like

Can I mention that Kappa Psi's Province V Midyear is at Butler University!
September 30-Oct 2!

I will be attending Kappa Psi's Province III mid-year in Richmond, VA at MCV. I am hoping to get some information and meet some new people. We will be starting a Kappa Psi chapter here at the University of Appalachia, beginning next semester. As well as a chapter of PDC, but I think I'm gonna go with Kappa Psi, good choice or not???

jplaster said:
As well as a chapter of PDC, but I think I'm gonna go with Kappa Psi, good choice or not???

that will definitely depend on who you ask....

if you ask a kappa psi brother then it would be if you as a PDC brother than it won't me

what it boils down to is which one is right for you. seeing as how you are from a new school... neither has an established chapter and therefore both, i'm sure, could be whatever you and your classmates make of them