Pharmacy help/PharmCas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lalale

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So I turned in my application a couple days ago on PharmCas. I really dont know why my transcripts are taking forever to get to PharmCas. They still didnt send over yet. Its starting to irritate the heck out of me. I turned it in for early admission, so I am scared that its going to hold back my application. The status of my application just says: 'Received'. Does anybody know if that can affect me ?

Somebody please help me out here

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted mine on August 30th and my transcript was verified on September 1.

It's not abnormal for it to take a week, or even two, for the application to be verified. As long as it was submitted before the deadline, it is fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It's not abnormal for it to take a week, or even two, for the application to be verified. As long as it was submitted before the deadline, it is fine.
You made my night, thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys!

So I turned in my application a couple days ago on PharmCas. I really dont know why my transcripts are taking forever to get to PharmCas. They still didnt send over yet. Its starting to irritate the heck out of me. I turned it in for early admission, so I am scared that its going to hold back my application. The status of my application just says: 'Received'. Does anybody know if that can affect me ?

Somebody please help me out here

So PharmCAS hasn't received them at all, or they haven't been verified? I was notified when PharmCAS received my transcripts, but they weren't verified until after I submitted the whole application. I got an email saying verification can take up to four weeks but it ended up only being like a day.

So PharmCAS hasn't received them at all, or they haven't been verified? I was notified when PharmCAS received my transcripts, but they weren't verified until after I submitted the whole application. I got an email saying verification can take up to four weeks but it ended up only being like a day.

Its been two weeks and a day and its still under verified. I dont understand whats going on honestly. Because arent interviews supposed to be soon?

It can take them 2-4 weeks to verify. It just depends on how other people have also submitted their transcripts around the same time. I think as long as you have confirmation that they have received it then its just a matter of a waiting game. Don't sweat it.