1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Studying for the DAT, GRE, OAT or PCAT? Test Prep Week Exhibitors are here to help!

Pharmacy help/PharmCas question

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Lalale, Sep 3, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Lalale

Lalale

Dec 11, 2016
    Hey guys!

So I turned in my application a couple days ago on PharmCas. I really dont know why my transcripts are taking forever to get to PharmCas. They still didnt send over yet. Its starting to irritate the heck out of me. I turned it in for early admission, so I am scared that its going to hold back my application. The status of my application just says: 'Received'. Does anybody know if that can affect me ?

Somebody please help me out here

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Hana 2017

Hana 2017

Aug 20, 2017
    I submitted mine on August 30th and my transcript was verified on September 1.

4. BlackDiamond277

BlackDiamond277

Feb 15, 2017
    It's not abnormal for it to take a week, or even two, for the application to be verified. As long as it was submitted before the deadline, it is fine.

Lalale likes this.
  5. Lalale

Lalale

Dec 11, 2016
    Well, lucky you ! Not the case for me right now :(

6. Lalale

Lalale

Dec 11, 2016
    You made my night, thank you!

BlackDiamond277 likes this.
  7. bactec

bactec

Aug 21, 2017
    So PharmCAS hasn't received them at all, or they haven't been verified? I was notified when PharmCAS received my transcripts, but they weren't verified until after I submitted the whole application. I got an email saying verification can take up to four weeks but it ended up only being like a day.

8. Lalale

Lalale

Dec 11, 2016
    Its been two weeks and a day and its still under verified. I dont understand whats going on honestly. Because arent interviews supposed to be soon?