Pharmacy help/PharmCas question

Started by Lalale
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lalale

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

So I turned in my application a couple days ago on PharmCas. I really dont know why my transcripts are taking forever to get to PharmCas. They still didnt send over yet. Its starting to irritate the heck out of me. I turned it in for early admission, so I am scared that its going to hold back my application. The status of my application just says: 'Received'. Does anybody know if that can affect me ?

Somebody please help me out here
 
It's not abnormal for it to take a week, or even two, for the application to be verified. As long as it was submitted before the deadline, it is fine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

So I turned in my application a couple days ago on PharmCas. I really dont know why my transcripts are taking forever to get to PharmCas. They still didnt send over yet. Its starting to irritate the heck out of me. I turned it in for early admission, so I am scared that its going to hold back my application. The status of my application just says: 'Received'. Does anybody know if that can affect me ?

Somebody please help me out here

So PharmCAS hasn't received them at all, or they haven't been verified? I was notified when PharmCAS received my transcripts, but they weren't verified until after I submitted the whole application. I got an email saying verification can take up to four weeks but it ended up only being like a day.
 
So PharmCAS hasn't received them at all, or they haven't been verified? I was notified when PharmCAS received my transcripts, but they weren't verified until after I submitted the whole application. I got an email saying verification can take up to four weeks but it ended up only being like a day.

Its been two weeks and a day and its still under verified. I dont understand whats going on honestly. Because arent interviews supposed to be soon?
 
It can take them 2-4 weeks to verify. It just depends on how other people have also submitted their transcripts around the same time. I think as long as you have confirmation that they have received it then its just a matter of a waiting game. Don't sweat it.