Pharmacy Intern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXash

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently a P3 and I have a pharmacy intern interview with CVS coming up next week. How should I prepare for the interview and what questions should I expect?
 
Most likely situational questions. Think of good stories that can answer multiple questions. Focus on demonstrating good customer service skills and ability to handle stress.

3 strengths and 3 weaknesses (and how ur improving)
 
Thanks for replying. Do you think that they will ask any technical questions relating to drugs or mechanism of action? (I was asked a question about the mechanism of action and calculations at an independent pharmacy)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for replying. Do you think that they will ask any technical questions relating to drugs or mechanism of action? (I was asked a question about the mechanism of action and calculations at an independent pharmacy)

You should be prepared for anyhing but I highly doubt it.