pharmacy job

Started by N360
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

N360

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I recently graduated from pharmacy school in Hungary and I would like to work in Germany , could someone help me , how to apply , and what documents I need to collect. Thanks
 
Sorry, but most of the participation for these forums comes from the US/Canada and the UK (and occasionally India).

You may want to locate a German forum or contact one of these German pharmacy organizations:

- Federal Union of German Associations of Pharmacists (ABDA)
- German Association of Hospital Pharmacists (ADKA)
- German Pharmaceutical Society (DPhG)

Good luck