pharmacy magazines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
P

pharMchiCK

are there any pharmacy material that anyone subscribes too and receives it through the mail??

like magazines or anything to keep updated??

what do you guys use to keep up with pharmacy info?

Members don't see this ad.

pharMchiCK said:
are there any pharmacy material that anyone subscribes too and receives it through the mail??

like magazines or anything to keep updated??

what do you guys use to keep up with pharmacy info?
The Pharmacists Letter is excellent, and I currently get it for free. School pretty much keeps me "up to date", but I flip through some pharmacy magazines every once in a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
I get the Pharmacists Letter, and Drug Topics for industry and profession related news. I get those for free, along with the free publications from APhA ("Pharmacy Today") and ASHP's journal AJHP.

The best one I get (and actually read when it arrives) is Pharmacist Letter. The school provides a subscription for its students at no charge.

High Times? :eek:

US Pharmacist is pretty good. Pharmacists Letter is a staple, and AJHP is a favorite for down-time.

I also have a subscription to The Medical Letter which is pretty nice too

MNnaloxone said:
High Times? :eek:

US Pharmacist is pretty good. Pharmacists Letter is a staple, and AJHP is a favorite for down-time.
High Times is probably the best source for neutralceutical information there is around. I highly recomment it! foshizzle

I learned a lot from "Nice Dreams" and "How High", but it took a subscription to HT to really affect my...glaucoma and cancer pain. ;)

Anyone get that offer from The RX Consultant? Looks like a dumbed down version of the Pharm. Letter. Not for my $100. I paid attention in school.

any free subscriptions for PREpharmacy students? looks as though you'd have to be a student to get them free... are there any for those not yet in pharmacy school?

Hi!

I am a Pre-Pharmacy student, so I am not getting any megazines, but I go to my school library and public library to read some megazines, like Pharmacy Times, Drug Topics, & etc...

There are also a number of websites that have updated headlines and good informational articles. It really depends on what sort of information you are looking for. Another thing you can do if you are interested in a specific school is check out their website. They often have a weekly pharmacy newsletter that anyone can subscribe to and it tends to have information both about the school and current pharmacy topics.