Pharmacy Mgr Had Sex With Intern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Posting all this about a preceptor that takes students from your school? Hmmm...not a smart choice, don't you think?

I am the only student he has ever taken from Georgia. He doesn't know anyone else in GA. He doesn't ever go on SDN either. He never heard of it until I told him about it and he told me he doesn't go on here.

You are right. I shouldn't be posting this on a public forum.

I was just trying to make conversation as this forum is talking about special relationships with your preceptor! lol...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to marry my intern this June. Well....she is a pharmacist now and we don't work at the same company anymore. So don't knock it, til u try it. haha
 
you're on my list, haha...but not til after match at least

LOL...I am not 100% sure if we are friends on facebook...but my guess is yes.

Whats your name again? You are from Philly right?

I delete over 2500 off my list and I still can't memorize anyone.
 
Were you at APhA Annual? Your Dean won the best dean award, lol.

No, I wasn't. That's cool, my dean is pretty cool. He give us one lecture in Infectious Disease. I bet no other dean would do that! haha...
 
No, I wasn't. That's cool, my dean is pretty cool. He give us one lecture in Infectious Disease. I bet no other dean would do that! haha...

My Dean gives lectures all the time. She is pretty bad ass, I must say.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Dean gives lectures all the time. She is pretty bad ass, I must say.

Wow, that's great! I only got one lecture from my dean and I am almost done with school. Yeah, it's nice to see Deans that care! 👍 He would bring us ice cream sometimes.
 
Ours does palliative care/pain management.

And SHC we're not FB friends, haha...but you tried hitting on me a while back and sent me your pic. :laugh: haha just kidding, you know i 😍

and you too A4M, don't want to make you feel left out. :luck:
 
Ours does palliative care/pain management.

And SHC we're not FB friends, haha...but you tried hitting on me a while back and sent me your pic. :laugh: haha just kidding, you know i 😍

and you too A4M, don't want to make you feel left out. :luck:


Are you telling me that both ME and AllForMyDaughter send you a picture of ourselves but we are not facebook friends? WHAT?

I trying to remember this. lol...

I want to be your facebook friend! PM me your facebook address! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Are you telling me that both ME and AllForMyDaughter send you a picture of ourselves but we are not facebook friends? WHAT?

I trying to remember this. lol...

I want to be your facebook friend! PM me your facebook address! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I did NOT send him a pic of me. He 😍 me for my brain, not my stunning good looks.
 
Are you telling me that both ME and AllForMyDaughter send you a picture of ourselves but we are not facebook friends? WHAT?

I trying to remember this. lol...

I want to be your facebook friend! PM me your facebook address! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm bout to throw you under the bus:

Confettiflyer's PM archive said:
SHC1984 said:
Hey,

If you are ever in the Atlanta GA area, we can meet up if you like.
Here is my facebook and myspace. add me if you want. I am never on myspace though.

www.facebook.com/XXXXX
www.myspace.com/XXXXX

To which my reply was:

Confettiflyer said:
omg stay away, i don't want the herpes


ok ok maybe i just made the last one up


EDIT: oh holy crap i almost posted this with your real name still attached in the URL
 
I'm bout to throw you under the bus:



To which my reply was:




ok ok maybe i just made the last one up


EDIT: oh holy crap i almost posted this with your real name still attached in the URL


hahaha....This must have been years ago since I don't have myspace anymore. haha...No wonder I don't even remember it.

Why don't you add us on facebook?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't we all? Not sure how that relates to SHC's man troubles, which is what we were discussing. 😕

Please, tell us how the women in your class have hindered your goals and killed your dreams. I'm really interested.

It has everything to do with it, relationships go two ways.

And I never said they have killed my dreams, just the dreams of some of my friends who are dating them or married to them. Compromise for the sake of a relationship has resulted in things that I would not give up if I was in that position.
 
It has everything to do with it, relationships go two ways.

And I never said they have killed my dreams, just the dreams of some of my friends who are dating them or married to them. Compromise for the sake of a relationship has resulted in things that I would not give up if I was in that position.

Everyone knows compromise is essential for a successful long term relationship.

What SHC is talking about is moving her rotations to a different state to be near a guy she was dating. Not because they were better educational experiences, or unique rotations not available locally. Because she wanted to be near a dude. And now, they've broken up and she's stuck with these rotations that are inconvenient and probably expensive. Plus she's got a creeper for a preceptor.

Now I'm even more confused by your reply to me. Were you telling me that *I* have a lot to learn about relationships and life? That's what it seemed like...

Likewise. I refer to the women in my class as dream killers.

PS: no one can hinder your goals or kill your dreams unless you ALLOW them to. We are in charge of our own successes and failures.
 
Everyone knows compromise is essential for a successful long term relationship.

What SHC is talking about is moving her rotations to a different state to be near a guy she was dating. Not because they were better educational experiences, or unique rotations not available locally. Because she wanted to be near a dude. And now, they've broken up and she's stuck with these rotations that are inconvenient and probably expensive. Plus she's got a creeper for a preceptor.

Now I'm even more confused by your reply to me. Were you telling me that *I* have a lot to learn about relationships and life? That's what it seemed like...



PS: no one can hinder your goals or kill your dreams unless you ALLOW them to. We are in charge of our own successes and failures.

No, I was just confused as to why you said you know a lot about life and asked me if I did. Wasnt sure if that was a put down so I just threw it back.

You're right but if you are not with the woman then how can she be a dream killer? That's the whole point! Hence why these girls are dream killers. I understand what you are saying but it's on a par with saying speed bumps cannot slow you down if you avoid them. Well duh, that is why you avoid them :luck:
 
Yeah, I am sure it could happen. I just haven't witness it yet in my own life. Usually when a older man marries a much younger woman the older man have a ton of money.

I have yet to see a poor older man marry a younger woman...the older person usually have money.

The wife is rich right in this case?

My preceptor is overly friendly....we were kinda friends before I decided to do 2 rotations with him....

He also ask me go to dancing with him when I move down there...


Maybe he is just a friendly guy?

My preceptor used to ask me to go to lunch with him and go with him to his other job to explore other options pharmacists have other than retail and hospital. He would also text me a lot...

Once I graduated, he later confessed to me that he liked me, and this guy has a wife and children!
 
No, I was just confused as to why you said you know a lot about life and asked me if I did. Wasnt sure if that was a put down so I just threw it back.

You're right but if you are not with the woman then how can she be a dream killer? That's the whole point! Hence why these girls are dream killers. I understand what you are saying but it's on a par with saying speed bumps cannot slow you down if you avoid them. Well duh, that is why you avoid them :luck:


I think I get it now. If being in a relationship slows your achievement of goals/dreams, then it's probably best to not be in one. But the right relationship can really enhance your life, make you more productive, stronger, happier, etc. I just think young people rush into things without really thinking them through, or waiting enough time to find out if it's 'right' before committing, etc.

One caveat. If you want a spouse, kids, etc... don't wait too long. By the time you get to a certain age, all of the good singles are taken and the ones who are left are either not interested in relationships or defective. :laugh:
 
Everyone knows compromise is essential for a successful long term relationship.

What SHC is talking about is moving her rotations to a different state to be near a guy she was dating. Not because they were better educational experiences, or unique rotations not available locally. Because she wanted to be near a dude. And now, they've broken up and she's stuck with these rotations that are inconvenient and probably expensive. Plus she's got a creeper for a preceptor.

.

God my life sucks. Yes, they are very expensive. I can live in Atlanta for FREE and EAT FOR FREE...but now I have to spend thousands going to a state that I don't know anyone!!!

Men suck. Avoid them. lol...J/k
 
Not to mention I have to drive like 16 or 17hrs to get there...I can fly there but how am I going to get my car and stuff there???? Can I have my car ship to me?

This is going to be a huge pain in the a**. 🙄
 
good job on the manager for pulling off the chick.

nothing else needs to be said
 
One caveat. If you want a spouse, kids, etc... don't wait too long. By the time you get to a certain age, all of the good singles are taken and the ones who are left are either not interested in relationships or defective. :laugh:

This is very good advise. When I was in my early twenties I always thought I had unlimited time and can wait for as long as I want to find anyone I wanted. I was never in a rush or anything. Now, I agree 100% with this statement. You don't have unlimited time folks. You'll get old one day like me.
 
My preceptor used to ask me to go to lunch with him and go with him to his other job to explore other options pharmacists have other than retail and hospital. He would also text me a lot...

Once I graduated, he later confessed to me that he liked me, and this guy has a wife and children!

Men suck. They are all the same.
 
This is very good advise. When I was in my early twenties I always thought I had unlimited time and can wait for as long as I want to find anyone I wanted. I was never in a rush or anything. Now, I agree 100% with this statement. You don't have unlimited time folks. You'll get old one day like me.

I thought you were in your early twenties? 😱
 
This is very good advise. When I was in my early twenties I always thought I had unlimited time and can wait for as long as I want to find anyone I wanted. I was never in a rush or anything. Now, I agree 100% with this statement. You don't have unlimited time folks. You'll get old one day like me.

My advice is good, but you are hardly old.
 
I thought you were in your early twenties? 😱

Girl I WISH! Hell NO!!

I am 27 yo and will be 28yo in a few months. I'll be 30yo soon!

I'll do anything to go back in time though. I have so many things I wish I did differently.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My advice is good, but you are hardly old.

I'll be almost 30 when I get out of school and I am still not married. For some reason now I wish I had your life. I love your son he is cute and I am sure your husband is perfect too.

My best friend got married at 26yo and she is 28yo now with a baby girl...her husband is great too....

God I am jealous of all of you! My goal now is to find a guy that will be interested in me for longer than 6 months.

Sorry for the rant.

Now back on TOPIC. 🙂
 
I'll be almost 30 when I get out of school and I am still not married. For some reason now I wish I had your life. I love your son he is cute and I am sure your husband is perfect too.

My best friend got married at 26yo and she is 28yo now with a baby girl...her husband is great too....

God I am jealous of all of you! My goal now is to find a guy that will be interested in me for longer than 6 months.

Sorry for the rant.

Now back on TOPIC. 🙂

Thanks. I think my son is pretty cute too. And my husband, while not perfect (no one is), is a pretty good guy.

I think you have plenty of time to meet someone. Maybe you aren't looking in the right places?
 
Thanks. I think my son is pretty cute too. And my husband, while not perfect (no one is), is a pretty good guy.

I think you have plenty of time to meet someone. Maybe you aren't looking in the right places?

I haven't really looked much b/c I always thought I can start looking when I am ready to settle down...I always thought it would not be hard to find someone to marry. Now, I realize it's pretty damn hard and I should have started looking when I was younger...

I didn't really want to settle down till recently when I realize I am actually getting close to 30 and everyone else I know is married with kids except for me. Then I realize I better find someone...but I been busy with school all P3 year...therapuetic classes are extra hard for me so I had to work extra hard for much lower grades.

Where should I look? If I get desperate enough I might put myself on a dating website! :laugh:
 
Where should I look? If I get desperate enough I might put myself on a dating website! :laugh:

It'll be a mutual discovery..With my "lack" of experience in the field, I can definitely attest there is another guy look right for you. Well that's what I would say if I hadn't given up already.

In reality, I would say..screw it. I can't get anyone no matter how I try. 0 girlfriends ftw! Time to live the bachelor life!