Pharmacy News

Started by applejuju
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

applejuju

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm trying to prepare some interview material and I'm terribly afraid of being asked about Pharmacy News. I combed through the usual phamracy news sites, but they don't seem to discuss pharmacy as a whole, mainly new drugs, drug recalls, new interactions.

Does anybody have any good general article about news affecting the pharmacy practice as a whole? such as new laws, immunization etc.

I saw this thread "Pharmacy Oversupply" and I think it's good news but not something I think I should bring up during an interview...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=602015

Any help would be great!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you very much! What kind of news would you suggest I talk about?

Something that you know pretty well and somewhat related to your pharmacy volunteer/ work experience. That way you can show them how cool you are 😀😉😎
 
Something that interests you - when your passion shines through - you will find your interviews go much better.

~above~

Would the topic I suggest in the first post work? I'm kinda interested in the study of pharmacist demands. But I'm not sure if its a taboo topic..