Pharmacy Personal Statement Proof Read Please

Started by asia20
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asia20

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
Would someone please read my personal statement for pharmacy school? I would love it if someone ripped it to shreds if needed. I have both pharmacy and research experience, GPA is approximately 3.6. Please reply if you're interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea how to send personal messages, so do either of you have emails I can paste my statement?
 
Haha I guess you figured it out
Sorry if I sounded harsh on the critique
You have a good story
Just too wordy and too much generalizations
Remember Pharmacists work closely with doctors and I would not characterize them so negatively despite your experience.
It makes you seem unwilling to work with doctors which is a necessity.