Pharmacy scholarships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bacillus1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering, anyone know of any scholarships for pharmacy students? I already applied for the Tylenol one for healthcare professionals, still waiting for the reply. Are there any other ones (that don't require you to work at the organization that gives them out)?

Members don't see this ad.

I was just wondering, anyone know of any scholarships for pharmacy students? I already applied for the Tylenol one for healthcare professionals, still waiting for the reply. Are there any other ones (that don't require you to work at the organization that gives them out)?

Look into awards from your local and state pharmacy organizations. I know our state affliate of ASHP does a scholarship every year. Most pharmacy scholarships are only for after you complete your first year. Just do your research, I am actually going to start looking for more to apply for due to a tuition hike at my school, so if I find anything else I will share that info with you.

i'm having the same problem...all the scholarships out there seem to be for high school seniors or undergraduate students....I wish my school offered some!

Members don't see this ad :)
Look into awards from your local and state pharmacy organizations. I know our state affliate of ASHP does a scholarship every year. Most pharmacy scholarships are only for after you complete your first year. Just do your research, I am actually going to start looking for more to apply for due to a tuition hike at my school, so if I find anything else I will share that info with you.

Hmm another reason why I should join ASHP. Right now I've been in APhA so far and I don't wanna leave APhA and our school covers the cost of one professional organization membership. I might just pay for an ASHP membership (I heard it's a great organization from some friends who are in it) out of my own pocket.

Hmm another reason why I should join ASHP. Right now I've been in APhA so far and I don't wanna leave APhA and our school covers the cost of one professional organization membership. I might just pay for an ASHP membership (I heard it's a great organization from some friends who are in it) out of my own pocket.

I believe ASHP is a great organization. I am involved in leadership on both the local and national level. There is plenty of opportunities for leadership and awards in it. You might want to also look into if your state has an affliate of ASHP. They might offer scholarships that are more specific to yor location.

Let me list them all out for you so you can apply for the scholarships I want...NOT!

I say to that may the best man or woman win.
I have no problem with that if you know what I am applying for. The less people that apply, the less competition I got...its the game of politics. All of you would be smart to keep what you know to yourself unless your not applying for anything. (which, I am not since I graduated) It seemed to work out for me since I won a scholarship/award from ASHP, NACDS, Tylenol, and the PHS and there are some at my school that had much better qualifications than me...they just didn't know how to apply for this stuff