Pharmacy School Dress Code?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxgirl06

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if pharmacy schools have like an everyday dress code? For going to class and such. Any school, but UOP specifically. :)

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools have some sort of dress code, and there are definitely dress codes for in the lab. You should do a search on the school's website for Dress Code, maybe add in pharmacy if you're concerned wiht a specific dress code for the pharmacy school itself.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if pharmacy schools have like an everyday dress code? For going to class and such. Any school, but UOP specifically. :)

Thanks!

Do you believe your clothes are non-practical? If so just dress casual and not look like you heading to the beach for a tan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi @rxgirl06. At my pharmacy school, there is no dress code. However, when we have verbal exams, we are required to dress professionally. In addition, we would have to dress up for lab, professional meetings/organizations, and during rotations.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:
My school is business casual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My school is business casual also. With the occasional dress down if yout t-shirt is college affiliated. I had to buy a whole new wardrobe for my first year of pharm achool

You can easily find the dress code policy for your school by looking at the website or asking current students. Every school is different so I would rely on that rather than asking people on here.

If you are interested in the dress code of a pharmacy school, you should contact the specific school and ask about it directly.

Every school have different diffrent dress code for the school uniform So, how we can suggest. You can look your pharmacy dress from school website or you can ask from the student who currently studying there.
Also if your school not required any dress code then you wear anything according to your choice.