Pharmacy School Reimbursement for Interviews/Open House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JeremyEsp

Reaction score
Hey, do you guys know of any pharmacy schools that currently reimburse potential students for lodging and/or airfare either for an open house information session or interview date? If so let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, do you guys know of any pharmacy schools that currently reimburse potential students for lodging and/or airfare either for an open house information session or interview date? If so let me know!

I have never heard of any school doing this.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Pharmacy Programs won’t reimburse. It is all on the applicant to make financial preparations ( ie rental, lodging, airline fees, etc).

LOL, funny question...

Why would they reimburse you? You're on your own dime when it comes to interview season.

Actually yes, got an interview at MCPHS. If you live over 100 miles, they pay for airfare and hotel!

Actually yes, got an interview at MCPHS. If you live over 100 miles, they pay for airfare and hotel!

They'll collect it back via the $200k+ in student loans you will have take out to attend to their school.

Must be a new thing. I guess I’m not surprised. My school even resorted to hiring a private ad agency couple years ago because they weren’t getting as many quality applicants as they were used to. I thought wtf?! Why not just decrease class size? I didn’t go to a bad school either. It’s within top 20 in rankings.