Pharmacy School Reimbursement for Interviews/Open House

Started by JeremyEsp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JeremyEsp

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, do you guys know of any pharmacy schools that currently reimburse potential students for lodging and/or airfare either for an open house information session or interview date? If so let me know!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, do you guys know of any pharmacy schools that currently reimburse potential students for lodging and/or airfare either for an open house information session or interview date? If so let me know!

Pharmacy Programs won’t reimburse. It is all on the applicant to make financial preparations ( ie rental, lodging, airline fees, etc).
 
Why would they reimburse you? You're on your own dime when it comes to interview season.
 
Must be a new thing. I guess I’m not surprised. My school even resorted to hiring a private ad agency couple years ago because they weren’t getting as many quality applicants as they were used to. I thought wtf?! Why not just decrease class size? I didn’t go to a bad school either. It’s within top 20 in rankings.