Pharmacy School Requirements

Started by nonzerosum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nonzerosum

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone

I am a canadian student planning to apply to a US pharmacy school for my Pharm D or BSc in PHM

Unfortunately I didn't take an university level English course and it seems like all the schools need it. Where could I find schools that do not require English as a pre-req, are there even any schools that don't need it?

I'd also really appreciate any advice on applying as a Canadian student.

Thanks
 
I'm pretty sure english is a requirement for all pharmacy schools in the U.S. Just move down here, take the english req at a CC and apply.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad