Pharmacy software for Blackberry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxJon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm getting a Blackberry and am wondering if the pharmacy software out there is compatible with Blackberry's OS. I know Lexi just recently came out with several Blackberry friendly programs, but they're the only company I know of that supports Blackberry. I want to avoid having to carry my phone and another PDA just for pharmacy stuff at the same time, so I was hoping you guys would know of some good pharm software I can use on the BB. Thanks!

Any other comments/questions/input welcome!

Members don't see this ad.

To me I wouldn't live without Lexi, it's definately worth it and one of the better programs out there so I would go for that one. It also depends on what year you're in as to whether you really need it. It would have helped in second year but I found it more invaluable my 3rd year and now my 4th year. I've found Epocrates to be widely inaccurate and not updated as often as it should be. A few of the docs in my last rotation used Epocrates and took it as gospel...and quite a few times they were off. If you're just starting Pharmacy school or early in your career, I would suggest saving your money and waiting a few years. Good luck :)