Pharmacy Students: what is your plan for the summer?

Started by BMBiology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This summer I will be working at Kaiser as an Intern. I would like to do some traveling and of course fishing. What is your plan for the summer?
 
I'll be working at an Eckerd that is a "Patient Care" pharmacy. There are only a handful of these stores in Albany, Atlanta, Buffalo, Dallas, Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Tampa. They have a counseling area and do brown bag consults and health screenings on site. It's a high volume store and is considered to be their flagship store in the area. I'm hoping to learn a lot. I sign my papers tomorrow and begin training on their computer system.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Going to France to say goodbye to free time! A friend and I are leaving the husbands and kids at home for a week+ of frolicking around France. I'm still working on plans. Any Suggestions?😀
 
i dunno what i'm gonna do. I applied for a hospital internship..but that didn't come through.. so now i'm kinda at a loss. I want to try and get some expereince shadowing some clinical pharmacists this summer.. but i also need to make some bling.
 
It's hard to get a hospital internship. There was only 1 slot available for our entire 1st year class. I didn't even bother applying and got a retail internship instead. I also need the cash.