BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2003
This summer I will be working at Kaiser as an Intern. I would like to do some traveling and of course fishing. What is your plan for the summer?

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
I'll be working at an Eckerd that is a "Patient Care" pharmacy. There are only a handful of these stores in Albany, Atlanta, Buffalo, Dallas, Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Tampa. They have a counseling area and do brown bag consults and health screenings on site. It's a high volume store and is considered to be their flagship store in the area. I'm hoping to learn a lot. I sign my papers tomorrow and begin training on their computer system.

Caverject

15+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2003
Im going to school during the summer. :( But I do get out in 3 years instead of 4! :clap:

About the Ads

pharmel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2003
Status
Going to France to say goodbye to free time! A friend and I are leaving the husbands and kids at home for a week+ of frolicking around France. I'm still working on plans. Any Suggestions?:D

badxmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Status
i dunno what i'm gonna do. I applied for a hospital internship..but that didn't come through.. so now i'm kinda at a loss. I want to try and get some expereince shadowing some clinical pharmacists this summer.. but i also need to make some bling.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2003
Woodinville, Washington
Status
Pharmacist
It's hard to get a hospital internship. There was only 1 slot available for our entire 1st year class. I didn't even bother applying and got a retail internship instead. I also need the cash.

About the Ads