Pharmacy students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're very rude and ignorant. I'm new to sdn. Whoa ok I'm done here. You all stay blessed.
Please note: I'm trying to be as helpful and genuinely unoffensive as possible in the following post:

I read that you have diagnosed ADHD in another thread; do you have any other learning disabilities?
You're replying to posts that were meant for PAtoPharm in the thread.

It seems like you have some other underlying issues that seriously affect your ability to participate in this thread.

If you're suffering from some other issues, I apologize for my rude comments.

Best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Please note: I'm trying to be as helpful and genuinely unoffensive as possible in the following post:

I read that you have diagnosed ADHD in another thread; do you have any other learning disabilities?

It seems like you have some other underlying issues that seriously affect your ability to participate in this thread.

Best of luck

To be fair, these types of internet forums are somewhat archaic at this point (began fading out like 10 years ago). If OP is new there is a chance they just don't know what they're doing. Should give them the benefit of the doubt now that the issue has been pointed out to them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you tell us more about this?

BTW those posts above were directed at PAtoPharm, not you. Debating dropping out and trying for another profession vs staying in pharmacy school, so that's what everyone was talking about.
Can you tell us more about this?

BTW those posts above were directed at PAtoPharm, not you. Debating dropping out and trying for another profession vs staying in pharmacy school, so that's what everyone was talking about.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Well I didn't know. I'm totally new to this website. I didn't know educated people could be so rude. I knew I wanted to be a pharmacist because I love medicine. Losing my loved ones to disease sparked my interest very early. I grew up loving the profession as a tech. I treat patients like family. My post was to ask for coping skills because I'm overwhelmed. 1- I've been in college no days off since I was 17 and recently took a year off because of something I personally went through. 2- I've never been an adult before, dependent and I'll admit kind of lazy. 3- being in the real world for the time all alone along with starting classes had me in shock to where I just go blank. dropping out isn't an option for me. If I had to choose between failing and dropping out I would fail. Dropping out is not trying, I've ran away from my problems before but not this time. I just can't sit down and study!!!

Wait, aren't you the person who posted that they have a 1.5 hour commute?

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't know educated people could be so rude.

We are the RUDEST! I mentioned this in our PM but don't be afraid to play along and dish back as hard as you get.

Remember that most of us have been in the trenches so we are used to it. Healthcare is full of the world's biggest dinguses doing the world's greatest work. We're all in it together. Plus you'll get a lot worse when you make you first stupid call to a physician (and we all do it).

edit: and just to add, I totally believe in you. Just get used to the crude sense of humor.

Reactions: 2 users
We are the RUDEST! I mentioned this in our PM but don't be afraid to play along and dish back as hard as you get.

Remember that most of us have been in the trenches so we are used to it. Healthcare is full of the world's biggest dinguses doing the world's greatest work. We're all in it together. Plus you'll get a lot worse when you make you first stupid call to a physician (and we all do it).

edit: and just to add, I totally believe in you. Just get used to the crude sense of humor.
Umm, who on this thread was rude other than OP?

Reactions: 1 user

I guess so. I have a lot to learn

Take a deep breathe and know that you're not alone, everyone else in your class are going through the same courses and are probably stressing too. I'm in my last year of pharmacy school doing rotations and I feel like I am out of my comfort zone every month:) My advice is embrace the challenge and don't shy away from it!! Good luck!
Thank you! Congrats

LOL, from my personal experience with people who have OP's horrible attitude, admitted academic failure, and probable future professional incompetency,
I can only assume that they'll successfully graduate as a leader of one of the frats, do a PGY-1, and then:
A.) End up getting a job as a professor
B.) Become a district manager for one of the corporate pharmacies.

Congrats OP.

EDIT:

Like I stated before, you need to work out whatever your issues are. Even if you do pass, I wouldn't have any confidence in you as a professional.

Being a brat and blocking people that disagree with you won't help you.

Last edited:
Strong OP edit.

Agree with you guys, you need to have thick skin in healthcare... if online banter is hurting your feelings (lol), you need to seriously toughen up.

Good luck talking down a MD/Nurse/APN for doing something idiotic if you can't handle online banter, OP.

Reactions: 1 users
LOL, from my personal experience with people who have OP's horrible attitude, admitted academic failure, and probable future professional incompetency,
I can only assume that they'll successfully graduate as a leader of one of the frats, do a PGY-1, and then:
A.) End up getting a job as a professor
B.) Become a district manager for one of the corporate pharmacies.

Congrats OP.

You're giving her too much credit. I bet she'll fail out.

Stay healthy!!!!

If you still have the 1.5 hour commute, that's part of your problem. Spending 3 hours a day in your car is probably making you too tired to study. If you really want this, you'll remove the obstacle in your way.