Pharmacy Survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apteekki Mies

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Caleb Barnhart, I'm a freshman at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I've worked as a Pharmacy Technician for just over 2 years now and as part of my ENG101 class we were asked to study different 'communities' so I decided to study Pharmacies, I have created a short 10-15 minute survey, if you have the time and would be interested in just answering a couple questions if you'd like just reply to this post as I'll have the questions posted below. Thanks for your time and consideration!!

1. How long have you been a member of the this Forum? How did you hear about it?

2. What is your experience in the pharmacy? How does it differ from other pharmacy positions?

3. What are some common or recurring discussions you’ve noticed?

4. What are some common values or skills that most members seem to share?

5. What would you say the main goal or purpose of this Pharmacy Forum is?

6. How do you feel that others outside of the pharmacy (I.e. patients) view the pharmacy? Do you think they understand our roles and the processes of the pharmacy? Should we try, and if so how, to increase others understanding?

7. How would you or have you handled any conflicts within the pharmacy or with patients? For moderators, how have you handled conflicts on this forum?

8. What are some written texts (papers, notes, etc.) that you see commonly used on a daily basis?

9. What are some common examples of words(slang/jargon) used in the pharmacy and/or this forum that wouldn’t be understood by others or would be considered different?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Caleb since you go to BYU why not try asking your 10 wives to take your silly quiz.

Reactions: 1 user
Caleb since you go to BYU why not try asking your 10 wives to take your silly quiz.
As a 10+ year member I expected not only more maturity on your part but also one would expect someone educated, as I assume you to be, to even think about what you say before posting a blatant lie. If you don't wish to help a student out and least have the respect to keep your opinions to yourself on such an unrelated and wrongful statement.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As a 10+ year member I expected not only more maturity on your part but also one would expect someone educated, as I assume you to be, to even think about what you say before posting a blatant lie. If you don't wish to help a student out and least have the respect to keep your opinions to yourself on such an unrelated and wrongful statement.
You didn’t have your 10-year member expectation tempered by the user name being a boner pill?

Reactions: 2 users

RM?

If it’s any consolation I served in Samoa.