Pharmacy tech CE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frosted2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Pharmacy folks,
I was wondering if anyone has any resources/knows of any free pharmacy tech CEs (specifically law, that is the only thing I am in need of). I have tried Google with no luck :(

I am due to re-certify in a few months and although I have never "formally" used my certification, I don't want to let it lapse if I don't have to... that test was painful!

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Pharmacy folks,
I was wondering if anyone has any resources/knows of any free pharmacy tech CEs (specifically law, that is the only thing I am in need of). I have tried Google with no luck :(

I am due to re-certify in a few months and although I have never "formally" used my certification, I don't want to let it lapse if I don't have to... that test was painful!

Thank you in advance!

Are you signed up for pharmacytechniciansletter? I'm not sure if it's free or not since my job automatically creates techs profiles. Tons of CEs on there, esp law stuff

Are you signed up for pharmacytechniciansletter? I'm not sure if it's free or not since my job automatically creates techs profiles. Tons of CEs on there, esp law stuff
Nope! I am not actively working as a pharmacy tech, but I will try to sign up! Thanks :)

Reactions: 1 user