Pharmacy Tech interview at CVS

Started by kdbaker17
Tags Tags
interview
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kdbaker17

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What type of questions do they ask? I'm uncertified and really need the experience, so I need all the tips I can get 🙂
Got stores mixed up, it's actually Kmart. lol
 
I don't remember the exact questions I was asked, but I believe there is a pretty standard set of questions they choose from. I googled types of questions they would ask and prepared answers for them ahead of time and I'm pretty sure I only received one question that I hadn't prepared for. Sorry I am not much help and don't remember specifics, but they were relatively easy to find on the internet, I think I found some on glassdoor.
 
If you're being hired as a tech trainee, I was asked really the same questions I've been asked for any other job. What career path I was on, strengths and weaknesses, availability, the most challenging and the most rewarding situations I've been in at work.. that's it really.