Pharmacy Tech license renewal fees

Started by megrxgirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

megrxgirl

megrxgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for all you pharmacy techs on here I am just curious as to whether your employer pays your tech renewal fees or whether you pay the fees yourselves? The pharmacy I previously worked at payed my fees for me and the pharmacy I currently work at requires me to pay them myself.
 
megrxgirl said:
for all you pharmacy techs on here I am just curious as to whether your employer pays your tech renewal fees or whether you pay the fees yourselves? The pharmacy I previously worked at payed my fees for me and the pharmacy I currently work at requires me to pay them myself.


Well, I haven't been a tech long enough to have to renew, but in my case (I work in a non-profit hospital) I'll more than likly have to pay for the renew. Here in California its $65