PharmCAS application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TofuBlock

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am in the middle of entering "planned" courses and I need some help/clarification. I have graduated from undergraduate but I still need to fulfill an anatomy course at a local community college (I am not enrolling in it until spring 2020). How do I enter this course in the "college attended" section?

After entering "LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE NAME", it starts with
"Did you obtain or are you planning to obtain a degree from this college or university?" - I would put "No" right? Because I am just taking one course?
If I put "No," it would ask me "When did you attend this college or university?" - I would put some date in the future right?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I think you are right!make sure you call the admissions committee and ask them just to double check. Good Luck!!!

thats what I did, i don't think there is an issue with that.

Members don't see this ad :)
So my final transcript arrived but my last letter of rec is nowhere to be found. Is the application going to be delayed because of that? Can you unsubmit recommenders after you meet the minimum amount required by the school?

You should be fine if you have met the minimum requirements, but I would still call the school and double check.