PharmCAS Award Section; If my organization won an award, do I add it?

Started by Aslan96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aslan96

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Like the above title, if I was on E-cabinet for an org and that org was given some sort of leadership award, would it be acceptable or good to add it to the achievements section?

I don't have much going for achievements soooo....
 
Hi @Asian96! Does e-cabinet stand for the executive committee for an organization? If so, that would probably fall under the leadership/extracurricular category. If you were distinguished within the organization and got an individual reward, then that could be more appropriate in the achievements section.

Hope this helps! 🙂