PharmCas Personal Statement Proof Read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ihz10

Reaction score
I am applying ED for PharmCas this cycle. I have written a draft of my personal statement but I really need someone that can tell me if I am going in the right direction with the essay and give me any criticisms.

I am planning on going to a writing center at my university for my final draft, but I don't really know people who goes to pharmacy school that can help me with the essay. Is there any pharmacy students or people that had experience applying to Pharmcas help me read my essay and give me some advice?
I would really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying ED for PharmCas this cycle. I have written a draft of my personal statement but I really need someone that can tell me if I am going in the right direction with the essay and give me any criticisms.

I am planning on going to a writing center at my university for my final draft, but I don't really know people who goes to pharmacy school that can help me with the essay. Is there any pharmacy students or people that had experience applying to Pharmcas help me read my essay and give me some advice?
I would really appreciate it!

I would highly encourage you to visit your university's writing center despite what others may assist with on here. Not just for the final draft, but for your introductory summary as well. Reason being is they may be able to better assist you in highlights of your past that may better suit you for a pharmacy program of your choice. Corresponding via internet with PMs from different people would not help on that same level. Now, if your just looking for someone to proofread for errors, then you may not get much of a response when you have a free help center at your facility.