PharmCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hajenkin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking orgo 2 in the spring, but registration doesn't open until late this fall semester.
Do I still need to include this class on my PharmCAS transcript entry, even though it doesn't appear on my transcript?

Members don't see this ad.

I think you can put it as planned. It's always best to call the school and ask directly to be sure

Reactions: 1 user
I think you can put it as planned. It's always best to call the school and ask directly to be sure
Heart is right. OP can list it as a planned course, then update later once grades are posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question---I took the PCAT on July 19. The official scores are up through Pearson, but mine does not show on PharmCAS yet. Does anyone who took the PCAT in July have their official score on PharmCAS yet?

Hey, does anyone know if PHARMCAS counts dual enrollment classes in your gpa or if they even show up at all? I'm asking because in my senior year of high school i took speech at a community college but barely showed up and didn't do well. However, after graduating high school i went straight to a university and am now a junior with a 3.9 GPA. Should i include the speech class in my pharmacies or no?

I'm planning on taking orgo 2 in the spring, but registration doesn't open until late this fall semester.
Do I still need to include this class on my PharmCAS transcript entry, even though it doesn't appear on my transcript?
I have not taken orgo class. Just resumed on monday in school and i just registered for orgo 1. And i took the pcat on july19 and had 67. In my chem component

Hey, does anyone know if PHARMCAS counts dual enrollment classes in your gpa or if they even show up at all? I'm asking because in my senior year of high school i took speech at a community college but barely showed up and didn't do well. However, after graduating high school i went straight to a university and am now a junior with a 3.9 GPA. Should i include the speech class in my pharmacies or no?

Yes, you have to include all college classes regardless of how old they are. I graduated high school with 43 college credit hours and I had to include them. They will show up on your transcripts, so if you leave them out PharmCAS won't verify your application until you correct it.

Yes, you have to include all college classes regardless of how old they are. I graduated high school with 43 college credit hours and I had to include them. They will show up on your transcripts, so if you leave them out PharmCAS won't verify your application until you correct it.

Did you have to specify that they were dual enrollment? I also graduated high school with 67 credits, but I just added them in from the college I received those credits from.

Did you have to specify that they were dual enrollment? I also graduated high school with 67 credits, but I just added them in from the college I received those credits from.

No, I didn't specify them as dual credit. I just listed them under the college. You have to indicate the semester and year. For example Fall 2017, but there is no place to indicate that you were still in high school.

No, I didn't specify them as dual credit. I just listed them under the college. You have to indicate the semester and year. For example Fall 2017, but there is no place to indicate that you were still in high school.

Did you list them all as freshman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you list them all as freshman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't remember, but I just went back and looked. Yes, I listed them all as Freshmen. Then, after graduating high school, I listed me starting that Fall as a Sophomore. Then the first Spring, I listed as a Junior. After officially starting college I listed each semester based on what I qualified as at my school based on the number of college credit hours I had.