PharmCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CDBK

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to the forum, I was hoping to obtain an answer about pharmCAS I can't seem to find anywhere. I was planning to apply to pharmacy school or PA school in Fall 2019. I wanted to start filling out the pharmCAS forms now as well as CASPA (also made by the same company that makes PharmCAS). The programs show a fall 2018 deadline right now, I was wonder whether my recommendation letters and the information I put into the system will remain until the semester I plan to apply. or will I need to go back to my professors to resend their letters? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

You'll have to wait until July 2018 to begin the application for 2019 matriculation. I learned this the hard way by applying earlier in this year, only to realize later that I was actually applying for 2017 matriculation. Inputting all those grades again sucked lol.

Don't fill out any info/request transcript or recommendation letters on the current PharmCAS as it is for 2018 matriculation.