PharmCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brocampo

Reaction score
I recently submitted my pharmCAS application to one of the schools I'm applying to, but only realized after submitting, that I forgot to fill in the "Special Life Circumstances" section within the "Background Information" section of the pharmCAS application. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do moving forward? Should I inform the schools I'm applying to of what happened, or should I let it be?

Members don't see this ad.

PharmCAS has a number you can call and they can re-open your application for you to make adjustments. However, if it’s sent out, I wouldn’t bother. Many schools require supplemental applications along with PharmCAS. On that supplementary document, just mention your life circumstances. That’ll take care of it.

Reactions: 1 user
PharmCAS has a number you can call and they can re-open your application for you to make adjustments. However, if it’s sent out, I wouldn’t bother. Many schools require supplemental applications along with PharmCAS. On that supplementary document, just mention your life circumstances. That’ll take care of it.

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

I recently submitted my pharmCAS application to one of the schools I'm applying to, but only realized after submitting, that I forgot to fill in the "Special Life Circumstances" section within the "Background Information" section of the pharmCAS application. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do moving forward? Should I inform the schools I'm applying to of what happened, or should I let it be?

Don't worry too much. There's other parts of the application that will show your qualities and are much more important. If anything, you can bring it up during your interviews when they ask you to talk about yourself. :)