1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

PharmCAS Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Brocampo, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Brocampo

I recently submitted my pharmCAS application to one of the schools I'm applying to, but only realized after submitting, that I forgot to fill in the "Special Life Circumstances" section within the "Background Information" section of the pharmCAS application. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do moving forward? Should I inform the schools I'm applying to of what happened, or should I let it be?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BC_89

2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    PharmCAS has a number you can call and they can re-open your application for you to make adjustments. However, if it’s sent out, I wouldn’t bother. Many schools require supplemental applications along with PharmCAS. On that supplementary document, just mention your life circumstances. That’ll take care of it.

Brocampo likes this.
  4. Brocampo

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

5. MajesticStudentPharmacist

Don't worry too much. There's other parts of the application that will show your qualities and are much more important. If anything, you can bring it up during your interviews when they ask you to talk about yourself. :)