PharmCAS Question

Started by Brocampo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brocampo

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently submitted my pharmCAS application to one of the schools I'm applying to, but only realized after submitting, that I forgot to fill in the "Special Life Circumstances" section within the "Background Information" section of the pharmCAS application. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do moving forward? Should I inform the schools I'm applying to of what happened, or should I let it be?
 
PharmCAS has a number you can call and they can re-open your application for you to make adjustments. However, if it’s sent out, I wouldn’t bother. Many schools require supplemental applications along with PharmCAS. On that supplementary document, just mention your life circumstances. That’ll take care of it.
 
PharmCAS has a number you can call and they can re-open your application for you to make adjustments. However, if it’s sent out, I wouldn’t bother. Many schools require supplemental applications along with PharmCAS. On that supplementary document, just mention your life circumstances. That’ll take care of it.

Thank you! I appreciate the help!
 
I recently submitted my pharmCAS application to one of the schools I'm applying to, but only realized after submitting, that I forgot to fill in the "Special Life Circumstances" section within the "Background Information" section of the pharmCAS application. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do moving forward? Should I inform the schools I'm applying to of what happened, or should I let it be?

Don't worry too much. There's other parts of the application that will show your qualities and are much more important. If anything, you can bring it up during your interviews when they ask you to talk about yourself. 🙂