PharmCas Questions!! (2015-2016)

Started by pharmlife318
Tags Tags
pharmcas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmlife318

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, so I have submitted my PharmCas application and was waiting on my coursework to be put in. I have just verified that my coursework was correct. How long before my GPA is finished? Will my pharmacy school not receive my application until that is completed? Also, I am having trouble getting my PCAT scores to appear on my PharmCas application. I thought that I was doing what I was supposed to. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!
 
Ok, so I have submitted my PharmCas application and was waiting on my coursework to be put in. I have just verified that my coursework was correct. How long before my GPA is finished? Will my pharmacy school not receive my application until that is completed? Also, I am having trouble getting my PCAT scores to appear on my PharmCas application. I thought that I was doing what I was supposed to. Any suggestions or help is appreciated!
Mine took a month to be verified. Some people had theirs verified only after a week. PharmCAS says it can take up to 5 weeks. I believe pharmacy schools will have your application but they won't review it until it is verified. PCAT scores usually take less than a week to be on pharmcas.